Provision Healthcare was formed by multiple providers and physician practice groups that have common goals and interests in providing innovative and comprehensive healthcare solutions to the community...
Provision Healthcare was formed by multiple providers and physician practice groups that have common goals and interests in providing innovative and comprehensive healthcare solutions to the community. As a result, the Dowell Springs campus, just off Middlebrook Pike in Knoxville, is home to a world class comprehensive cancer center offering the most innovative diagnostic and treatment solutions for local, domestic and international patients.
Dr. Terry Douglass, Chairman and CEO of Provision Healthcare, in addition to other founding members of Provision Healthcare, played an integral role in the global development and commercialization of positron emission tomography (PET) while at CTI Molecular Imaging from 1983-2005. CTI specialized in the development, production and distribution of diagnostic imaging products and services until its acquisition by Siemens in 2005. Thanks to the PET innovations at CTI, cancer can be diagnosed and treated earlier leading to much higher success rates, ultimately saving lives. The mission and vision of CTI was to make PET a clinical reality and increase access to this life saving technology. That vision is carried forward at Provision Healthcare where leading edge technologies like Proton Therapy are being made accessible to meet the needs of cancer patients worldwide. Our goal is to make Proton Therapy a clinical reality.
- Terry Douglass, Ph.D. - Chairman
- Mary Lou DuBois - President Provision Provider Services
- Michael J. Sommi - Executive Vice President/Legal Counsel
- Chris Brown - Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer
- Anne Sale - Chief Financial Officer
- Scott Warwick - Vice President of Program Development & Strategic Initiatives
- Nancy Howard - Vice President of Marketing & PR
- David Raubach - Vice President of Business Development
- Niek Schreuder - Vice President and Chief Medical Physicist
- Andy Lorenz - Vice President of Construction/Development